Gardens of Reflection can provide a range of tree works services by experienced Pershore trained staff. The range of tree works services we can offer includes:
- Disease identification and treatment advice
- Treatment of wounds
- Advice on tree works and maintenance operations to improve the overall health and tree safety, or to promote the trees natural growing form and ascetic appearance.
- Light pruning works and limb removal to remove excess growth and restore the trees natural (form) shape.
- Crown reduction, crown thinning and reshaping
- Crown lifting - the removal of the lower branches to increase the overall distance of the branches from the ground to give more light to your garden or allow other trees and shrubs adequate space to grow.
- Hard pruning or the pollarding on species such as willow, planes, beech and oak.
- Tree felling
- Tree bracing
- Stump treatment including the chemical treatment of roots and stumps to be left in the ground or stump and root removal.
- We can also advise you of the best time of year for the works to be carried out
All works include the cutting up of removed wood and its chipping. We can remove all wood from site or you may choose to retain a small amount to create log piles to provide small animal and insect habitats that will encourage wildlife species into your garden.
All our work is carried out to the British Standard Recommendations for Tree Work BS 3998: 1989.
Morgan Evans carries level 2 arboriculture and level 3 subsidiary qualifications aswell as having covered machinery, plant science, soil science and tree identification whilst studying at Pershore College